Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hilarious Diddy Quote:

Watching "Making The Band 4" is to be literally dumbfounded at every line of dialogue. It is terrific television. But that simply goes to reinforce the impetus behind its hilarity: everything Diddy touches turns to GOLD...



I refuse to believe that's not true for several reasons (main cause being I rep for Harlem World); in fact, I would say he's the Donald Trump of the Hip Hop world.

Quote from the most recent episode of "Making The Band 4"

Its a very contagious sickness that is out here in our community: its bitch-assness. Bitch-assness will not be allowed in Bad Boy.


This may even be funnier than his fight with Laurieann "BoomBoomKat" Gibson in the last season.

Bad Boy, Baby!

1 comment:

Paul Whang said...

i hope Q (or Cue, Kyoo?) wins
is that how the show works? i should ahve thought this through before i wrote a comment