Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Blog Blog

4:38 - Today is the second day of my ridiculous schedule week. I am sooooooo bored.

5:02 - Calls Placed to CC, SB, Mom, MS, AA, JS, KM, and ML. No answers.

5:20- Took a walk from common room area to my area. Had a pretty good time. Skip is sleep swimming. One missed call from JS.

5:34 - Honor says its gonna take her another hour to finish her homework. Woe.

5:37 - Did internet researched on cute puppies. here is my proof:

5:50- Went to Philadelphia, caught a sixers game, rang the liberty bell. Honor is still not done with her homework. It is a book about some wolfs dreams. I dunno. I have had some pretty spooky dreams, none about no wolfs. Must be some sort of animal psychology class she is taking. I bet is an free A. She's full of shit.

1 comment:

Paul Whang said...

hey amanda,
i really like the picture of the puppy.
ghetto angel babiee