Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Agyness Deyn is so hot right now.

This is the woman I've been waiting to come out and inspire me. As Cory Kennedy drifts to the wayside and Sienna and Kate become unimaginative, I am refreshed by Deyn's personal style. I've long been a proponent of the "wear what you want to wear and hope it works out" theory of style. The new crop of it girls are wearing exactly what they want to wear and paying no attention to theme or cohesion. Moreover, if you are dressing yourself without trying in the least to be ironic, you have effed up, or probably look booooring.



Work it.

On the subject of fashion... please check out this month's Teen Vogue, it's a comprehensive look at how the fashion industry is making up for the worst fall through cruise season lines (w/ the exception of pretty Prada dresses) that I have seen since I stopped shopping at Morris Brothers (R.I.P.)