skip to main | skip to sidebar

Scenester w/o a Scene... Hipster w/o a Hip

Fuckin' whatever I want to write about, post pictures of, rant over, share...etc.

Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

I would like to give a big shout out to the 10 fans of my blog. You guys keep food on my table... and a song in my heart!!! Happy New Year - i hope that this year we not only become one year older, but also one year wiser.




Happy New Year from Mandy and Milly the Mink!
Posted by amanda papoose williams at 3:49 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2008 (22)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ▼  January (8)
      • Daily BoBo Titillation 1/20 + The 4/20 Revolution
      • Only God Knows... so Only He can Judge Me - The Po...
      • Some Crunk Inspiration from my ATL niggas/ Daily A...
      • Friends vs. People Who I Have Never Met
      • Hey There, Blogger!
      • Narrow Appeal Humor (aka I only had low numbrt of ...
      • SPOTTED (Not for the faint-hearted or Marxist)
      • Happy New Year!!!
  • ►  2007 (16)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)

About Me

My photo
amanda papoose williams
no bullshit.
View my complete profile