Thursday, June 26, 2008

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING? today I realized

THREE things pissing me off:

1.) John McCain is Fake and Manipulative
- how is this guy gonna pull the "underdog" card, I mean its true... Obama is hot as shit right now, but really? taking advantage of feeble minded americans (see post below)? There ARE indeed people who still NEVER want to see this shit go down, and John McCain is totally capitalizing on that bogus racial fear. First of all, that black people are going to totally shift some sort of social order by B.O. winning in November, and secondly, fear that this would correspond to some moral danger. Don't tell me y'all didn't see that CRAZY ASS group off racist college guys in Borat! People still think that shit. Black man is the underdog, all day everyday.



oh, and can somebody please ask this guy to stop smiling? its really obviously not a natural facial expression for him.

(i went to John McCain's website to retrieve a picture and was all of a sudden SO stressed out just by the straight laced design of his website. i got conservative brain freeze.)

2.)Ralph Nader is getting paid by Karl Rove. Period.


3.) Heinz Debacle
When I saw this shit, I was pissed enough to actually call up Headline News. I was mad as hell.

All the important details consist of: two guys kiss at the end and it wasn't particularly disturbing, but it also wasn't particularly funny. So anyway, I think that this commercial was only played in the UK.

So all the important details of the the problem, was that this commercial wasn't funny.

Proposed Solution: Make "AM I BLUE" required reading. Not to "convert people to a homosexual lifestyle" ("idiot piece of shit middle american" terminology), but to convert them to empathetic ones.

AW

1 comment:

Paul Whang said...

time to update amanda